Wile E. Coyote: 127 Hours Wile E. Coyote: 127 Hours

It was a good animation but there was lack of scenery. Try to ad more variation to yourclip. I'll have to give this a low rating due to very linear story so to say. Good luck in the future!

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

So awsome!

Incident:011A Incident:011A

Hmm. Well it's madness allright. I always loved it. But It's just nothing new. It is like watching the same old movies that was back in the days. It would be great with some new elements. Maybe some cutscenes or some kind of cinematic effects. Don't get me wrong. It's still good. But it's just not that little extra. As good as it might be. Nothing can stay the same forever. I bet that a new style would be absolutely great! Take this as constructive critisism. I want the madness series to continue. It just needs to be freshened up a bit. GRTZ Zenit.

Oney's Birffday Bash Oney's Birffday Bash

haha xd

lov the intro game! :D got 340 combo. I "suck" XD

Hoodoos Hoodoos

oooook?

Very random... But good. Many ppl may see it as just wierd. but i think it was truly great! Really. A fine piece of art my good sir. Looking forward to see more from you!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

wait...

he is just sitting there? O.o

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

mmmmm!

AAAH!!! WTF XD First i thought it was normal untill i saw the fucking horse xD God this it some fuced up shit... but good tho O.o

Kids These Days Kids These Days

omg omg

HAHA. I watched it like 20 times today and i still can't stop laughing xD The face expressions and hes hysteric voice makes me crack xD hahaha... I love you O.o

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

woot!

YEAH KILL THAT BITCH! :D

Eat this Eat this

wtf O.O

The music ruins EVERYTHING O.o (sorry)