View Profile BassTwister

13 w/ Responses

Fantastic job as always! Really like that you used so many different elements. Unique and well composed. Cudos to you my friend!

Is there something that you can't do? :O So beautiful.

just a bunch of random sounds pretty much. Keep trying man :)

etK responds:

I don't think they are random sounds. But thanks for the review.

simply

no words needed to be said but "beautiful" . Great piece of work. I wish you all my best. -Oskar

mhm

It's cool. But i give you an 8 beacuse.

1: I recognize the vocals from Vengance essentials. Not that it's bad but it would be best if you used home made ones, or from a movie maybe :)

2: The kick is not really that hard as I'd expect from a hardstyle song. It almost sounds like a pitched sample kick. Try to make your own if it isn't, and if it is, you should make it harder and not so damp :)

On the good side of it I really like the melody and how you let it build up :) good job! Have a great day and keep making music! Greetings from The Twister ^^

speachless.

i can't even describe how beautiful this is. never believed this could move me like this. fantastic work there. Thank you for a fanstastic song! greetings from Oskar :')

awsome!

This is so great man! I am also making house, techno, trance etc! I really love your music and it would truly be an honor if you could check out my newest track and tell me what you think. You are my rolemodel and I can only dream of being as good as you! Warm greetings from The Twister!

woot

the awsomeness is total and beyond O.O i love it omfg much :D

D-Chain responds:

Thanks dude!

hmmmm

Well. The song is good but not beacuse you mixed it. You used headhunterz for an example. You really should make your own stuff. Not copy other peoples work. Mix or not, you sohuldn't take other peoples tracks. And I think that you atleast could have given them some credits.

LAST!

INCREDIBLE! I downloaded all of your songs and made an album xD be honored. you got your own cd with cover ;)

Get crazy and eat something or whatever...

23, Male

Designer/Producer

JB Media

In my house makin music!

9/24/09